Whoa! I got an award?! Really? Well then, let’s get on to it, shall we?
A BIG THANKS:
First of all, I would like to thank Ma. Venus Gamboa for nominating me. I haven’t been following JAPANime Talks for long, but from what I have seen so far is that there are some really quality stuffs to look out for. Please go and check out the blog, it’s worth the effort, I guarantee it.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Anyway, so now moving on to the questions. *Cracks fingers* Oh~ It’s gonna be interesting!
JAPANime Talks’ Question:
- Hisoka or Chrollo? And why?
Hisoka, of course! He has this sadomasochistic personality and is a really badass character. I love it when someone goes berserk in a fight but in the end appreciates strong opponents. If I had to pick the best antagonist, then it would surely be Hisoka.
- What were the most thought-provoking anime / manga you’ve watched/ read?
I don’t actually watch much thought-provoking or psychological anime in general. But my first completed anime series happened to be of this genre and that anime, for me, still rules this genre. The anime is, Death Note. I really REALLY love Death note as a psychological thriller anime.
- What was the most overrated AND underrated anime series you’ve encountered?
Hmm.. the most overrated anime for me would be One Punch man. The biggest problem with this anime is that people consider it to be the best anime ever, when really, the original manga author only made the series as a JOKE to MOCK other shonen anime for laughs.
As for the most underrated anime, I would say ‘Seitokai Yakuindomo’. I mean this show is underrated because everyone thinks that it is one of those ecchi anime with boobs and all. But no! Sure, it has all dirty jokes, but it is devoid from all those ecchi scenes making it an anime for pure laughter.
- If given a chance to rewrite a part of the Naruto series, which character death would you have prevented? Why? If none, why?
I would actually prevent the death of Zabusa and Haku, yup, the first villains. At first, they seemed really awful, but by the end of the arc I was totally wishing for them to live, but in the end, it was all for vain. And yeah, if possible, I would also like to change Haku from a trap, to a girl. :p
- Have you done something so uncharacteristically hilarious in the name of anime? If yes, what is it?
Yup, I remember this one time I went to my best friend’s house with one other guy to hang out. So, when we were there the lights went off, so my best friend decided to play catch outside. After 3 rounds, two of them decided to drink some water while I remained outside and waited for them. Since they were taking time, I decided to do something INCREDIBLY STUPID. I took the ball in my hand, faced a tree and screamed “RASENGAN!!!!” while attacking the tree. To my horror, when I looked to my sides, I saw my friends standing there and his parents looking out of their window. Everyone’s face was like, “WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???”
- IF, by some astronomically thin chance, anime and manga gets banned, what would be the FIRST THING you’ll do?
Kill the one who made that decision. That’s it! Problem solved.
- Who’s your favourite FEMALE anime character of all times? Why?
I wrote it in my anime crushes. My favourite female character is Holo from ‘Spice and Wolf’ coz she is really a beauty. Have you seen her? She looks like a wolf version of the Aphrodite! But even if we leave that part, I still like her brains in business and her perfect seduction techniques.
- What’s your primary motivation for blogging?
Blogging is just a fun hobby for me where I can show what I feel without any hesitation. My principal motivation for blogging is my aim to reach 200 followers and to show my parents that watching anime does have some positive sides and is not a waste of time.
- If given a chance to team up with another anime blogger for an awesome blog post, who will it be? Why?
If I were to team up with another anime blogger then it would surely be Karandi, coz she has been there for as long as I have been writing blogs and manages a really fantastic blog with great dedication.
- What’s the most exotic food you’ve tasted so far?
I once had Tungtap from a place called Meghalaya which is India. Tungtap is a dry version of the famous fish paste that is such an integral part of the daily meals of the localities. No traditional lunch in Meghalaya is complete without a serving of the Tungtap which is made of burnt onions, fresh green chilies and Raja Mirchi.
- What was that thing you did that you’re most proud of?
Honestly, I can’t think of anything that I’m proud of. Really, it’s not like I did nothing, but still I’m not the kind of the person to be proud of anything and hold on to that for some time. So sorry, but I have nothing in my mind.
And now for the NOMINEES (Yay~):
- At The Matinee
- New Seasonal anime and reviews
- Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Rocco B
- Aria Cross
- Jeyran Main
- Kurumi Shim
Now it’s my turn….
- What was the first anime you ever watched?
- If you had to make one wish right now, what would it be?
- What is your favourite and least favourite anime?
- Have you ever been in a really awkward situation? If yes, tell us about it.
- Which anime death has been the most tragic to you? Why?
- Have you dated someone? If no, what is your ideal girl/boy?
- What is your three recommended ecchi anime?
- If you could order season 2 of any one anime, which one would it be?
- Do you have any anime crush? If yes, then what do you like about him/her? If no, then which anime character would you nominate to get that post?
- Have you ever turned any friend of yours into an Otaku?
- Last but not the least, How was your experience in blogging so far?
Now then, I would once again thank Venus for nominating me. If you have already been nominated for this award then there’s no obligation. Feel free to comment the answers in the question if you want.