I got the award a couple of days back, but I didn’t get a chance to do the honors then coz I got a little bit busy. But now, Let’s do it!
Alright first, Thanks WeeaboOtaku for the nomination. He’s a really cool guy and the stuffs that he posts in his blog are even more cooler. He posts reviews on anime, Japanese drama and also Japanese movies which are really awesome. Please go and check out his blogs.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them three questions
- What anime character do you most relate to and why?
That’s a really good question. Well there would be a bunch of anime characters to whom we can all somehow relate to, but if I were to pick one then it probably would be Ryuji Takasu from Toradora. His situation is almost like me and most of the hobbies and attitude he has is greatly relatable to me. Even though there are some big differences between his luck and mine, it’s still the character I can relate to the most.
- What fictional setting/universe would you most like to live in?
Hmm…. I have answered that many times. I’m not the kind of guy who would just run around saying that I would like to be in a Ghouls’ world or Titan’s world, but sometimes I have wished to live in a fictional universe. So, if I ever could, I would like to stay in a world with ninjas and my best move is gotta be Rasengan, or so I hope? :p
- If you could swap lives with one person, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
It took me exactly 10 minutes to think that over. Even though I love my life as it is, if I had to swap lives, then it would be Issei from High school DXD. Need I say why? I mean, almost every guy out there knows the reason. Even though there had been many Harem and Ecchi protagonists in the anime history, only Issei is the one who didn’t turned out to be a dense one. So, yeah, Issei’s life could be a good life to swap.
- Ma. Venus Gamboa
- Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Kurumi Shim
- At the matinee
- New Seasonal Animes and Reviews
- Ignite 18
- Rocco B
My turn to ask Questions:
- Do you follow any Youtube Channel? If yes, then who is your favorite Youtuber?
- What is your top 5 horror anime of all times?
- Who is your anime crush? If you were given a choice to live with him/her but abandon all your family and friends, what would you do?
So with that, my formalities of passing on the legacy of the Unique Blogger award is done. Feel free to leave your views in the comment section. Thanks for reading this blog!