So it was an usual day where I was scrolling through the Readers section when I stumbled across an award response post by Ava and guess what I saw there, A nomination for the ‘One lovely blog award’!!
First of all, thank you so much Ava for this really lovely award! If you guys don’t know her (Which I guess is impossible), then don’t waste your time here and check out her really awesome posts! She writes great things about books and anime which has never stopped amazing me. That’s how great of a blogger she is and I hope that she will continue give us more quality works and be even more admired in the blogging sphere.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a student of class 10 and by the beginning of March, I have this super important exams called the ICSE Board exams. Since it’s my first major examination, I’m kind of freaked out about it and I quite resent the fact that I have to study day and night for this. (Get me out of this hellish torture!!)
- When I was an eight year old kid, I caught the first glimpse of anime, it was a slight ecchi scene from some anime I don’t have any idea of (A panty shot), and my thought at that time was, “If I watch these things, I’m gonna turn into a bad boy”and I turned off the T.V. Thanks for that Fan-service!
- I like music, especially rock ones and I can’t help but hum or whistle to the tune most of the time. But when someone tells me to sing a song or whistle for them, I do whatever it takes to make sure that…….. I don’t have to sing for him/her. I only sing for myself, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Whenever I have to list something, regarding anime, music or any other stuff, I have a hard time writing the first name on the list. However, once I manage to do that, I flood the page with an incredible amount of contents and then bang my head on the wall for not being able to write more. I wonder where that power goes during examinations.
- I love to learn new language. Whenever I get a chance to learn one or two words of a different language or the whole thing, I can’t help but feel motivated to do that. Right now, I can speak 4 languages and I’m trying my best to add Japanese and Filipino to the list. (Just started learning Filipino though)
- I have a habit of making anything I write, big in length. Get it? I mean that if I had to write a small sentence of maybe five or six words, I will somehow convert it into a big sentence of twenty words. I always exceed the word limit while writing any kind of essay or letter (In English), maybe that’s why my teacher says that I might become a novelist.
7.I have a way with words. Every time I get stuck in some kind of stupid argument, I somehow turn the tables against the accuser and by the time I’m finished, I make him/her feel guilty for what he said to me. In short, I get away from tricky situations most of the time due to my ability of smooth talking.
AND THE NOMINEES ARE:
If you guys have been nominated before then feel free to ignore this post.
- Acacia Aurora
- JAPANime talks
- Kurumi Shim
- Marvelously Mismatched
- Just say something about Lylyn
- Anime Indian Philosopher
- Just… My 2 cents
- Dad Watches Anime
Once again, thank you so much for the award Ava, it means a lot to me.