Heyyo minna, it’s Ryuji Tatsuya! So today, after a while, I’ll be writing an award reply post for the Mystery Blogger Award, once again. Yeah, it’s been a long time but it really feels good to do stuff like this from time to time. And of course, it’s all thanks to the lovely Manga Goddess!
Nominated by the one and only Auri-sama! Thanks a lot for this award!
She’s the only blogger of my age and honestly, her posts are just brilliant! Check out her descriptive yet surprisingly calming ASAP.
Rules of the award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
Three Things About Me:
You know, these kinda questions are really hard when you have no idea what’s special about yourself. Anyways, let’s see….
- I can’t wake up early. Like, most of the time I skip school, the reason is because I was too lazy or it was too hard for me to wake up. I would rather stay up all night than wake up early.
- For some reasons, it really irritates me when it’s morning. There might be only a few cases when I would wake up and think, “What a nice day!”, most of the time I’m like, “Why do mornings even exist? It’s better if it remains dark all the time.” Well, I hope I’m not the only night lover here.
- I used to read books a lot back when I was young (In grade 2nd or 3rd), even my teachers were surprised by the amount of books I read during a short time interval. However, that hobby of mine suddenly died for some reasons. I have no idea why but when I reached 6th grade, I used to avoid books as much as I can (Not a good habit).
- Any blog nicknames/titles? Which one is your favourite?
Hmm…. Well everyone calls me Ryuji in the blogging sphere (Except you, of course), but in Facebook or Real life I have a looooooooooooot of nicknames, I guess I can include that? So my nicknames include Ryu-chan, Ryu, Himuro, Shobo, Jis, Megane-kun, Bebetto and many many more.
I think I like Ryu the most, it’s simple and casual and doesn’t has any sarcastic comment hidden in it ‘-‘
- Would you take another 30 day challenge? Why/ why not?
Sure, I would love to do it again next year to see if I have growth mentally and/or as a better blogger or not. However, I’ll try to have a different set of questions since, it’s gonna be boring otherwise (I kinda wanted to try the 365 days challenge too, but then I realized that I’m too busy to pull it off).
- Sneakers or slip-ons?
If it has straps then Sneakers, if not then I would go with slip ons (I’m lazy af so I think I would favour slip-ons more?).
Damn this question is hard to answer….. I will go with both ‘-‘)/
- Worst fanfiction you’ve ever read?
I actually have read a lot of doujinshis (Going by the definition given by Google that can be categorized as a fanfic, I guess?) and most of them were kinda good. But I do remember this one HSDXD doujin, that was completely shit. The grammar was all over the place, the art was messed up and the story…….. *Sigh* Well, I forgot the title of that doujin and honestly, I hope I forget all about this horrific event.
- What do you think of when you hear the word ‘boring’?
CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS PERIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Regarding Being Saved By Anime, Manga, Light Novels, Visual Novels
- I drink and watch anime
- Let’s Talk Anime
- Literati Pulp
- Sauce Box
- Anime Indian Philosopher
- JAPANime Talks
- 100 Word Anime
- Ulto Durbin Blog
- What’s the worst thing you have ever eaten?
- Is there any creepy habit that you possess?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- From the anime aired in 2017, which one did you like the most?
- What’s the most brutal thing you have ever done to anyone?
And with that, another award post comes to an end. It was fun, thanks again Auri! Thanks for reading!