Heyyo minna, it’s Ryuuji Tatsuya!
You see, never in my life of 16 years, have I ever find myself to be ‘Mysterious’ in any way; in fact, I’m like the opposite of Mysterious. However, it seems as if the blogging sphere considers me to be the Mysterious type; like those secret agents? (Damn, that would have actually been quite cool). Maybe that’s the reason why, I have been nominated for the ‘Mysterious Blogger Award’ for the 3rd time!
First things first; Thanks a bunch to Tetrax4Berium for presenting me with this award! He is new to the Blogging community, but even in such a short period of time, he has shown potential to be a great blogger in the near future. He usually writes Anime reviews, and has sped up his per month blog count, so we will get to see a lot of great works from him as time flows. So just before you read my post, go and check him out, he’s great!
(Ps: No offence but I had no idea whether you’re a he or a she, so I stalked your FB account and wrote he here. So if it’s a mistake then be sure to let me know so that I can edit it)
The Mystery Blogger Award:
- It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
3 Things About Me:
This GIF is like me: RANDOM AF!!
You know, it’s getting harder and harder to write things about me. Well anyway, here are 3 more boring facts:
- I hate snakes, lizards or any reptile at all. WHY DO THEY EVEN EXIST??! (Note: I… I’m not s-scared or anything…. I just think that the world would have been way better without them)
- Even though I talk to girls without any problem in the virtual world, I prefer avoiding them in real life as much as I can. The reason? I’m shy~ *Blush* (By the way, I can talk just fine if any girl approaches me)
- I am helplessly in love with Junk food. I mean, it doesn’t necessarily have to be Pizza, Burger, or French Fries all the time, but I must have at least a bag of chips every evening. I wonder why I’m still not fat.
- Other than blogging and watching anime, what other things do you enjoy doing?Anime related stuff usually cover most of my time in my leisure period (even though I hardly have any time to spend for merriment). But apart from that, I actually enjoy cooking meals for my family, especially on weekends. I wish I could get more time to spend on cooking a variety of dishes, but still, the time and respect I get now is good too.
- What quote inspire(d) you the most? It could be from anime, film, or some person in real life.When quotes are concerned, I love those which talk about love and life, but on the other hand, I detest those which talk about death, sadness and other negative stuff. Belonging to anime, there is a quote from Hikigaya Hachiman which I love:
“Fake people have an image to maintain……. Real people just don’t care!”
And there’s this another quote (I dunno who thought of that one), which has always lifted my mood:
“Even if the whole world is against you and is out to wound you…. I will be there for you, and do my best to heal all those wounds…. Because if, at the end of the day, I get to see your smile… That’s all I need to live”
While these quotes didn’t really inspired me to do anything, it sure helped me step up my mood in times of great distress.
- Have you travelled to other countries? If so, where have you been to, and how frequently do you go travelling?Unfortunately, I haven’t had the luck to travel abroad….. yet. But I wish to go out and travel to many countries, and I know that I will one day. I do travel a lot within the boundaries of my country though, but I really aspire to see what’s further! The world is beautiful, I won’t let mere money and borders conceal me.
- If you were an anime character and so were your parents, which two anime characters would play the role of your mother and father? (they don’t have to be related to each other)
Ehhhhhhhhhhh? But I love my parents! Q.Q
If I had to choose, I would select Rin and Yukio’s father from ‘Blue exorcist’ (I forgot his name lel), since he reminds me a lot of my RL dad. As for mother, I guess it will have to be Handa’s mother from ‘Barakamon’, she’s childish but dependable at times, just like my RL mom.
PS: No one can take your place mom and dad~!
- How did you come to decide what to name your blog/ blogger-id?As you can see, the name of my blog isn’t something that amazing or thought provoking. I actually started this blog just to increase the number of audience of my reviews (Compared to that of my FB page), and that’s why this name was the only thing on my mind at that time.
I recently changed it to “Ryuji’s Anime Corner”, but many of you guys still link to my old name (I guess I should change it back to original XD).
Nominees for the next award:
- Skosh Reviews
- Lyn Lyn Says
- A Heron’s Arrow
- The Viridian Reader
- I drink and watch anime
- Emina Reviews
- Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonders
- Shizzy Foods
- Remy Fool
My Batch of Questions:
- Do you take part in any kind of sports? If yes, then which one? (Regardless of it being Indoor or Outdoor game)
- Name a film/book that you absolutely loathe.
- If you were given the power to change/remove one thing from this world, what would it be?
- Have you ever had thoughts of disbanding your blog? If yes, then how did you prevent that thought from becoming a reality?
- If you were told to torture someone you hate, how would you do it? (Ok that’s a weird one)
And with that, another award recognition post comes to an end. Thanks again for nominating me and giving me a chance to answer those interesting questions. I still have one more pending Award post, so I guess I will do it in the next post. Until then, I hope you guys have a great time! Thanks for reading!