Heyyo minna, It’s Ryuuji Tatsuya! (Before I knew it, I was using this line for most of my intros) This month has been filled with Award posts, as if November was set to sate all my hunger for awards on behalf of all the months of the year 2017. Whatever the reason might be, it turned out to be quite beneficial for me.
In the months of July and September, I hardly posted anything worthwhile, and that inconsistency of mine made me go out of touch. So back in October as well as in this month, I was struggling with topics to keep the blog going. Not only did these award posts helped me get over my topic crisis, but also gave me back my flow of writing. I’m grateful to all of those who nominated me for these awards; it means a lot to me.
Coming back to today’s main focus, I have been nominated for the ‘Unique Blogger Award’ by a good blogger buddy of mine, Yahari Bentou. He is an aniblogger too, but his reviews are to die for; they are just so beautiful! It’s not like his posts only looks good, they are also miraculously descriptive. Be sure to check his blog, come on guys, he earned it!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post the link to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTIONS BY YAHARI BENTOU:
- Imagine you are reincarnated as a spider in a cruel fantasy world with numerous monsters. When you level up, you are asked to choose between ‘Poison Skill’ and ‘Poison Resist Skill’, which one will you choose?
If I choose the Poison Skill, then of course that will make me stronger but on the other hand, if I somehow go up against a monster that is even more skilled than me, then this skill would hardly be of any use. So, if you think it that way, the more rational choice would be to go for ‘Poison Resist Skill’.
- If you are a spider, would you rather befriend other monsters (social) or hunt them (savage)?
Befriending monsters might just make me socially strong and they might come to my aid when I’m in a dire situation, but on the other hand, it may also get me some backstabbers who will be even more fatal when I’m vulnerable. So, my personal choice would be being a savage; I might just befriend some other savages too…. Who knows? *Shrugs*
- Assume that you can choose colour for your body (of course you are spider again), which colour(s) would you choose?
Well I have a lot of colours in my mind like Red-Black, Navy Blue-Black, Electrifying Green-Black, White-Black and Grey-White. I guess I would choose one depending on my mood at that time; for now, Red-Black.
- Fueled by Smiling
- The Maniacal Book Unicorn
- Inkling Infornography
- Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
- Dad Watches Anime
- Little Anime Blog
Since Yahari Bentou decided to promote a certain LN, I guess I would try keeping up with the RPG theme:
- In a generic RPG world, what is your favourite class? (Knight, Assassin, Priest, Mage, Barbarian)
- Do you prefer continuing the main story or check out most of the subplots in a RPG/Fantasy Visual Novel?
- Have you ever played or watched a playthrough of anyone attempting to complete a RPG/Fantasy Visual Novel?
And with that, my last award post for this month (and possibly, this year) comes to an end. I apologise for the late reply post and thanks again for nominating me. Welp, that’s it for today and as always, thanks for reading!