Heyyo minna, It’s Ryuuji Tatsuya! I can finally say that one more post after this one, I’ll be finally done with the Award Reply post trend. If I get nominated for another one again then I guess that will have to wait till next year~ (I’M SO EVIL! PUTTING OFF A POST FOR A WHOLE YEAR!! WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)
Ahem….. I guess that was, as Irina says, a bit too extreme reaction to a normal joke.
Anyway, today’s award is new to me. I have seen other bloggers write about this award and show their gratitude to the one who nominated them, while I sat there in a corner with an emotionless face, wondering how it would feel to be in their position. I guess, today I can finally feel that. So without any further delay, LET’S GET RIGHT INTO IT!!!!!!!!!! (*Insert Retarded High Pitched Screams*)
Let me show my gratitude to Ulto Durbin for nominating me for an award that I have been yearning for, for a long time. She mainly writes about her views on social evils in Bengali most of the time, but she also posts her photography; which by the way, are great pieces of art! So yeah, do check her blog!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
- What is your Passion? Honestly…… I have no idea. Ever since we enter 11th grade, it’s the question that we encounter more than ‘What’s your name?’. I really do feel jealous of those who have a dream, or a passion; since I don’t have any. It’s like, anything goes, I’m comfortable with anything as long as it promises me a good future (And is not one of those professions I hate)
- Which do you like more, Morning or Night?
I guess all of you already know the answer to that, Night.
- Explain what your comfort zone looks like.
Whenever I think of a comfortable or a happy place, I imagine myself in my room, laying on my bed with my trusty laptop by my side, a nice and overrated anime series to binge watch, and a nice ol’ bag of chips with a glass of sprite. Truly, that is the definition of heaven!
- What, according to you, is the most beautiful scene in this world?
There are two of them actually. First one is this endlessly huge barren land, with chunks of brown-red rocks on the sides and one wide metalled road piercing through the middle of that deserted area; whenever I think of that place, I’m somehow at peace and imagine myself driving through it, alone.
The second one is something that some of you guys might have guessed as soon as you read the question. It’s this huge and vibrant green hilly region, with some patches of grape farm close by, and the sky covered with dark grey thunderclouds. Just imagine, the rumbling noises, the slightly strong breeze, the scent of wet grass and then all of a sudden, it’s just rain. It feels as if, in this whole world, the only thing that exists is just you and these infinite number of small drops from heaven!
- List at least 5 songs that you love.
Only five? Well, as you wish~
1) Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
2) Let me Hear – Fear and Loathings in Las Vegas
3) Silky Heart- Yui Horie
4) Heikousen – Umineko
5) Saddi Gali – Ayushmaan Khurrana
You know, five is unfair! I could go on and on with my favourite music list but……. meh.
- Do you like to travel? What is your favourite Travel destination?
All this while, I have travelled within my country limits, so I actually want to go out of my country and feast my eyes at the other wonders in the world, waiting for me to see them. But well, thankfully, India has a huge number of places to check out, so I’m pretty much occupied with that for now. ANYWAY, coming to the question, if I have to start with some kinda tourist spot, it has to be the sea. LOVE THE SEA~ ❤
- Do you love Books? If yes then which is your favourite?
I don’t really like books that much, so I guess I would talk about Manga for now~ For now, my favourite Manga series have 3 names in the top position, they are: ‘Horimiya’, ‘Domestic na Kanojo’ and ‘Kanojo ni naru hi’. All of them are just awesome! ❤
MY KAWAII NOMINEES:
- Lyn Lyn Says
- I drink and watch anime
- JAPANime Talks
- D Talks Anime
- Anime Indian Philosopher
- Yahari Bentou
- Have you ever hated any of your teachers? If yes, then how many times have you tortured them to death? J
- Name an anime song that makes you jump in joy or sing along with it (Even if the lyrics are mainly just gibberish)?
- What is your ideal travel destination?
- Have you ever hurt an animal back when you were a kid? (…….. Please tell me it wasn’t just me Q.Q)
- 2017 is almost at its end, which anime has been your favorite this year?
- Are you into K-pop/K-drama? Who is your favorite Idol/Actor among them?
- It’s a zombie apocalypse. You are driven to a corner, the object to your left and right are your only weapon. How screwed are you? (Clichéd question, I know)
And with that, another award post comes to end~! Now that I have experienced the feeling of getting this award, I can say that this felt…… *Error 404: The source to the given search was not found*
Anyway, thanks again to Ulto Durbin for nominating me. The next post will be the last one of this month and maybe this year. As we say, saving the best for the last, I will be replying to your award the next time, Yahari Bentou, forgive my delay. Until then, have a good time! And as always, thanks for reading!