Heyya minna, It’s Ryuuji Tatsuya!
It’s kinda amazing, just a few days ago I remember laughing and commenting “RELATEEEEEEE!!!” to a post that said, “Raise your hand if you successfully wasted 2 months of 2017”, and now BOOM! It’s already the end of the year. This year, like all the others so far, was good as well as bad for me. But I guess, bad experiences just makes us strong so let’s be positive, shall we!
Now, thanks a lot 2017, for making my love for blogging even stronger. Yeah, I know I was inactive for most parts from July to September, but still I like writing a lot more than I did when I joined the blogging circle (And now that I’m getting some appreciations too, it feels good). Who knows, I might just get much more regular than I am now, in the coming year.
(To be honest, that’s gonna be hard AF since I have my higher secondary exams)
God, I’m monologuing way too much nowadays, should I give him a name? O.O
(Yeah you should, I’m getting tired of saying ‘I’ for ‘You’)
……….. Dang! Sorry for that bro. I’ll think of a new name for you when I feel like it
(You really are way too lazy).
What do I have in store for today’s post? Well, since it is New Year’s Eve, let’s just do something that this day is famous for: A Look Back! The last time I did that, it focused on anime series that I watched, and whether I liked that or not. But today, I will be talking about some of my posts that I really enjoyed writing, for you guys to check out if you somehow missed it (Also so that I could get more views, HAH!); I’m hating my monologue already. Along with that, I will also be mentioning some of the few bloggers who helped me make my blogging habit this year fun (Psst, it’s just to cover up the idea that he wants the views and likes actually).
STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS……… even if they’re true XD
My Favourite Posts:
- Some Anime Cliches (Sports Genre)The day I finished Haikyuu, I got a bit into the energetic aura of the sports genre and started the 3rd season of KnB. While watching it, I realized that, sports anime often have some events that gets repeated in almost all the series. Little did I know that, that small thought of mine will be the start of one of my most viewed sports thread!
- Some Unsuccessful ShipsSo, at that time I was gearing up to write my Valentine’s Day special post by searching for all the data required for it. During that, I found that most of my favorite series didn’t followed the ship that I was hoping for which made me a little upset, and also motivated me to write this post. Turns out, I wasn’t the only one shipping the main character with the second male/female lead.
- My Top 10 Anime Couples (Valentine’s Day Special)Ah! Valentine’s Day, a day known for spreading love and happiness! What better way could there be to celebrate this enchanting day where couples moan at night with pleasure and single peoples exercise with their right hand, than by posting a list of my favorite anime couples. Yes, favorite! So they will genuinely force you to curse your single life while showing off their *Doki Doki* moments.
- 30 Days Of Anime Challenge (Post 1)My first challenge ever and also the thread where I got to meet one of my best blogger buddy! These challenge posts are special for two reasons: First one, I discovered le Manga Goddess’s shrine here, and second, it shows me just how much I have grown in these 8 months! Well, I hope that my writing style also got better in time.
- Celebrating The First Anniversary of This Blog!!Wow, now this genuinely feels like yesterday. I remember writing my first post in July and then the second one, way back in September or so. What’s more, I got into a hiatus (kinda) after writing this post too. Do I get lazy during these months, or something? XD
- Final Award Post….. of the Month: Unique Blogger AwardThere was a time I was begging to try out these blog posts (Yeah, I’m not exaggerating it when I use the word ‘Begging’), and then there was the month of November, the months when I got to reply to a huge number of award posts! Wew, if you think about it, things really have changed in time. Anyways, this post was my last award post of that month, and well of 2017 as well. Let’s hope I get to do a lot of these in the next year too XD
- Let’s Talk About Anime PreferencesA small chat with a random stranger, and suddenly I got the urge to write about something serious for the first time in my life! I was actually scared with how others will reciprocate to this post, but I never even imagined that it will get so many response and positive remarks. Maybe, I will do more of these serious topic posts in the next year as well (Me? A happy go lucky guy? Serious?).
Yeah…….. It’s too hard to be serious ~w~
- Anime Showdown: Clannad vs Your Lie in April (Tear Factor)So I was watching this random youtube video, where a group of people compared two movie titles based on one genre and talked about which movie was better in using that genre more. That gave me the idea to do this post (Except the fact that I’m doing this one alone), and gladly, you guys seem to like it. If only I could turn down on the spoiling part a little, these posts might just become a trademark!
So that’s why, my new year’s resolution is that I will post one of these every month! *^*
- A Fortnight of Shoujo ChallengeSo I just ended this challenge and I realized that, in these last 8 months, I have leveled up, and can now complete a challenge! Well agreed that it wasn’t as long and challenging as the 30 Days Challenge, but still! I actually promised myself that if I complete this challenge successfully, then I will post another challenge which will be a month long! I guess I will be doing that next year then. Which month? See for yourself!
Thanks to all you nice people!
One of the few reasons that I didn’t give up on this blog (Like my other impulsive hobbies) is because I got appreciated by some of the most remarkable bloggers out there. It’s amazing that every individual have so much talent and yet they can be so humble and possess such kind hearts. I’m using this post as an excuse to give you guys a proper appreciation for being there, and being awesome! Thanks a lot!
You are one of the very few bloggers that I liked and followed from the very beginning, thanks a lot for still being there with me! I really admire your Hard work and hope that one day, I will also be able to juggle work and blog, and still be as active as you are. I know I’m not that frequent of a commentor in your posts (Since I have very less knowledge about season anime), but I will try to support you more from next year. For now, I wish you a very Happy New Year! PS: Thanks for recommending Uchouten Kazoku!
- D Talks anime
Your hiatus is still underway. I have no idea when I might see your posts again, but I’m using this platform to tell you that I really miss your posts. I have a long way left to become a reviewer as detailed and spot on as you are. Your analysis and critical points always gives me a new way to judge an anime. Also, since you are one of those Indian aniblogger, I just can’t stop cheering you on too! Good luck to get that degree of M.AKarandi, and I hope to see your “I’m Back” post soon! And of course, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
- Anime Indian Philosopher
I have never met someone with a name as justified as yours. Seriously bro, your posts actually reflect the philosophical aspect of each and every anime, and open up a new point of view for all of us. I still remember your posts about religion, and that is one of the best posts that I have ever read in this blogging community! I hope you get even more active and bless us with more of your insights on anime! I wish you a very Happy New Year!
- Yahari Bento
It’s been almost one year since I started reading your posts and all I can say for now is that: It’s extremely attractive! The best way to catch reader’s attention is by making the post look really good, which you are already a master of! I hope that someday I will be able to make my posts just as colorful and attractive as yours, will I be able to get on par with you? Keep being awesome! I wish you a very Happy New Year!
How can I ever forget about my comrade in music! I never would have thought that I would get to meet someone with such great tastes in music in this blogging community (Well, it’s not like other’s don’t have a good sense, I just synch more with you in that matter). Even though I’m not a big fan of KnB, your ‘30 days of KnB’ challenge literally forced me to watch the series once again, because I wanted to share my views with you real bad! Love your OP/ED posts, they sometimes give me great songs to listen to. I wish you a very Happy New Year!
The person who knows about the divine and luminous glow that Holo possesses. I don’t know if I have said this to you before but, red eyes rocks! It hasn’t been that long since I started reading your posts, but God I love them! I know I’m not a great writer or anything like that, but I will still say that you have great potentials. If you continue your blogging career, you might just surpass the 1K follower milestone within a year. Please keep writing more and more; I know you can do it! And also, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
I have known some guys who are interested in the RomCom and SoL genres, but only a few of them loved it as much as you do! I’m lucky to have got to meet a blogger as amazing as you! Not only do I find it fun to share my thoughts with you but also I get enlightened by certain facts and point of views that urges me to do a re-run of that series. Not to mention your posts has a direct connection with my funny bone, how do you even manage to make me laugh at such silly jokes? I hope to get to know you better over the years to come and of course, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
PS: Congrats on completing the 30 Days of Anime Challenge
You know, there are certain writers whose works makes me realize the gap in skill that exists between them and yours truly. I don’t know if I’m exaggerating it or not, but well, I will have to admit that, for me, you actually are a member of that group of Intellectual writers. The way you write and the words you choose are on a whole new level! Sometimes I have to sit back and judge my comments for some minutes, and think whether it deserves to be a comment in one of your posts. I aspire to have a command over this language as much as you do, and I hope that I get closer to that goal next year. Please keep on being awesome! I wish you a very Happy New Year!
- Fueled by Smiling
First of all, I apologize for assuming your gender, but I still wonder why you didn’t correct me at the very beginning (Well maybe you didn’t give much thought to it…. Forget about what I said, I’m an idiot!); but no matter what your gender is, it doesn’t affects the fact that you are awesome! I’m glad to Irina for featuring your post in the Blogwarming Party because thanks to that, I got to enjoy a post which made me laugh out loud at 3 AM in the morning (A time during which no one is that energetic…… Except yours truly). Your posts are unique and hilarious af! I know you have the potential so just keep up the good work and never let go of your blog. Also, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
They say save the best one for the last, well that’s why you are the last one in the list. I have met some people, who say that they know a lot of manga and are expert at that, but well I know that none of them can ever be compared to you; you really are the manga Goddess. I have no idea why you think some of your posts are lame or didn’t have that much to offer, because you’re completely wrong if you actually believe in that. Your posts have this soothing effect on me, it calms me down and well, makes me happy (Not to mention the huge number of manga titles I get from a single post of yours); I really am happy to meet a wonderful blogger and friend like you, and I hope that we continue to be so in the coming years too. On a side note, Nairne, you really are someone interesting. Can’t wait to discover your hidden secrets~ I wish you (Both of you), a very Happy New Year!
Phew~ Yeah that’s my list of special Blogging buddies for this year. I hope this list just gets bigger the next year.
But oh no no no no no, if you think that’s all for this year then you’re wrong. What kind of Aniblogger would I be if I can’t slip in some anime titles in this post? So that’s why, I’ll be writing a short Anime top 3 list of series that I watched this year, separated by different genres. That’s why, without any further delay, let’s get right into it!
- Tsurezure Children
- Nijiro Days
- Kotoura San
- Handa Kun
- Naruto Shippuden
- Attack on Titan
- 91 Days
Slice of Life:
- Gabriel Dropout!
- Welcome to the NHK
- Little Busters! Refrain
- Haikyuu S3
- Ace of Diamond S1
- Monster Musume no iru Nichijou
- My Wife is the Student Council President
- Monogatari Second Season
Whoa, this might just be the biggest post I have ever written! Gotta add this to my achievement list of 2017.
Anyways guys, this is it! This year has been fun and full of new thrills, and I hope that the same thing also happened to you guys. A big round of applause to the year 2017, I’m sure that this year will be on the list of my most eventful years (If I ever write a list like that), but for now, this is it! Good luck to everyone for the next year!
And of course, Welcome 2018!